Use a custom domain for my reseller storefront
Customize your storefront by displaying your own domain name in the web browser address bar. For example, your storefront URL can display as www.coolexample.com instead of the default secureserver.net URL.
Note: For security purposes, we limit this feature to certain pages of your storefront. When customers enter secure areas of your storefront, the default URL displays instead of your custom domain.
- Sign in to your Reseller Control Center (use your TapSuccess username and password).
- Select Settings, then select Company Info.
- Under Storefront Domain Setup, enter your preferred Standard Storefront Domain.
If you’re using a Reseller Plugin for your storefront, show off your unique branding with a subdomain, like shop.coolexample.com.
5. If the domain name you entered is registered in the same account and using our nameservers, don’t select the box next to I manage my DNS. We’ll automatically update the DNS for you.
- Optional: To use a different domain name, select the box next to I manage my DNS. You’ll need to update your domain’s DNS CNAME to point to cdrapplication.secureserver.net before we can connect it to your storefront. Here’s how:
- For domains registered with TapSuccess – add a new CNAME Record for the subdomain you entered above and point the CNAME to cdrapplication.secureserver.net.
- For domains registered outside of TapSuccess – contact your web host for instructions on updating your server.
6. Enter a Home URL, your preferred domain for your storefront’s home page.
7. Select Save. It can take up to 48 hours for your DNS changes to take full effect, but is usually much faster than that. Call us if you have problems.
If you didn’t download your Reseller Store plugin, or you need to re-install it, you can download the Reseller Store plugin here.