Marketing Your Business Online
The Post-PC World
Marketing Your Business Online is now a necessity. According to CNN Money, the iPhone has made billions more than all of Microsoft combined. This number does not include iPads or iPad Minis, or Androids, or other tablets. Yahoo Finance says that tablet sales will surpass pcs in late 2013. According to TechCrunch, Facebook revealed that seventy-eight per cent of US users are mobile. At Starbucks, the question isn’t paper or plastic, returning coffee-drinkers use their iPhone App to pay. The message is clear: we live in a Post-PC World. Marketing your business online is essential. Targeting mobile is necessary to your survival.
Your shoppers prefer to buy from a local source – you. According to a Google commissioned study, ninety percent of us regularly make searches for local goods and services on our Smart Phones. If they didn’t find you online, they will drive past your business to pick up something they did find online.
Smart phones are always on, always connected, always with us, and where we are when we are ready to buy.
Mobile Means Local
Online businesses are three times as profitable as offline. Half of American businesses don’t even have a website. Most of those that do are doing it wrong. Amazon is winning now but local business still has the home court advantage. We aren’t using it. I can show you a better way. I wrote this book to get the word out to as many people as possible. Help me spread the word.
Websites older than two years are obsolete. They must be mobile, or at least, responsive. They must be targeted to your customers. They must be on Google Maps. They must be on Facebook Local. Many people think their site is working because they can see it. Google sends you what you want to see. Others probably don’t see your website.
Visitors need information to be easily accessible. Coverage varies widely. Mobile Landing Pages must load fast. You can’t rely on WiFi and LTE. Click-to-Call, Map, and Directions must be first.
Most local purchases begin with a mobile search.
Marketing YOUR Business Online
Yes. Send me this book! Marketing Your Business Online is available by immediate download. Enter your email and the book is yours. Membership includes bonus chapters, resources, templates, step-by-step tutorials, and more. Plus you get the option of asking for help.
Online has changed marketing forever. We are doing it wrong. Offline persistence pays off, but online we frustrate ourselves. Online it is better faster and cheaper to hire someone else. When I was a local business I lived on the inside. Now I am outside. I can see what I was doing wrong. I can help you get it right.
Marketing Your Business Online takes you from zero to a powerful online presence in less than one year.
• starts at the beginning
• includes free instructions
• includes updates and revisions of all future editions
• includes video tutorials
• step-by-step walk-throughs
• many tools are free or low-cost
• ways to jump-start your online marketing
• maximizes your local advantages
• build an email list of supporters
• turn negative reviews into positives
• turn window-shoppers into sales overnight – automatically
• copy-and-paste mobile landing pages
• domain names that generate visitors the first day
• turn your unique selling position into keywords
• create a free blog overnight
• how to get deals on domains, hosting, and more
• how to SEO your own website
• where and how to connect to get more visitors
• what not to do with social media
• put your phone number on smart phones
• how to get listed on Google Maps
• publish to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and more with the push of one button
• web addresses of where you need to be listed
• why video rules the web and how to use it
• how to get positive reviews that spread quickly
• stay current with bonus chapters on our website
• additional resources are free to members
• how to get your website found
• how to get your own (low-cost!) iphone app
• guarantee you won’t get anywhere else
• we’ll even do it for you (for a small fee)